Buying a plan
To buy a Plan, you should go through the following steps:
1 – The period of your plan:
Remember: If you buy a plan on a yearly basis, you will be presented the equivalent monthly value but you will be charged for an amount equivalent to a 12 month period.
2 – Select one of the plans you wish to acquire:
- Base Plan;
- Full Plan;
- Full & Custom Plan.
Once you have chosen both the period and the plan you will be directed to the payment page where will be displayed:
3 – The selected plan.
4 – How much will you be charged.
5 – Until will when will the plan last.
You can change invoice details:
6 – Your name or organization identification.
7 – Your address or your organization’s address.
8 – Your e-mail or the e-mail which you wish that the invoice will be sent to.
9 – The VAT number
10 – The country where you live in or your company operates at.
11 – Before proceeding to checkout, you must state that you accept the Terms & Conditions. You will then be able to choose your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal.
When you are buying a plan, there are few things you should notice:
- You can buy the plan monthly or on a yearly basis.
- If you change from a monthly payment to a yearly payment, the change will take place immediately and will not be reimbursed.
- If you change from a yearly payment to a monthly payment, the change will only take place after yearly payment expires so you do not lose the service you had previously acquired.
- You can only change between Plans while one Plan is active for upgrade. Notice the following:
- If you go from a Base Plan to a Full Plan you will have immediate access to the Full Plan features. The same applies while going from a Base Plan or from a Full Plan to a Full & Custom Plan.
- If you go from a Full Plan to a Base Plan you will still have access to the Full Plan features until it expires. After it expires you will have access to the Base Plan features. The same applies when going from a Full & Custom Plan to a Full Plan or to a Base Plan. Do not forget to change the features from the next plan the day before it expires.
- If you want to go from a Full & Custom Plan to a Full Plan or a Base Plan (or even just reducing the number of projects within the Full & Custom Plan), you will have to make sure that you have the correct number of projects within that type of plan. If you have more projects than allowed by the plan you want to move into, you will have to delete projects.